Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ah-h-h-h .... I did it!

Darcy and I decided it was definitely time to take our exercise plan more seriously. We started at the end of March and made our plan to exercise every day and eat in a more responsible manner. Health Equity was encouraging their employees and so I decided I wanted to take the challenge. In only a few months I was able to get my weight back to where it was and our eating habits had changed dramatically and I can't even tell you how good food tastes when you eat what is good for you. It has been five months now and I am happily loving my weight, exercise routine and all the food I get to eat because it takes so much more energy to live this life style. I seriously have nights when I can't wait to wake up so I can go through my exercise because it feels so good. I know I have never felt that before. I thought my lower weight would hinder my golfing but actually I am driving further than I ever have. So maybe it's my new muscle that makes the difference!! In addition, I've been doing 60 push ups and sit ups each day and it seems to have made the difference. I am hoping this also makes me ski better - just more FUN on the way in a few months.

No comments: