Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is Coming

We are hurrying around getting ready for Christmas.  Last night we spent the evening in the yard (it was freezing, freezing, cold) with Jill taking pictures for our 'Christmas 2008' card.  It was so funny.  A little bit of torture for a big return.  In the background Kennedy and McKay were yelling "can we shovel this Whole driveway"!  It seems they hadn't noticed it was so cold we couldn't smile anymore, wait a minute I am still smiling--because it is permanently frozen on my face now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog looks fablous! I love the background. NY is awesome! How fun to go there at Christmas time. I put you in my favs.

Christine said...

I love your blog! I have to learn how to put those word widgets in that change like yours. It looks great. Thanks for hanging out with us in NYC it was so fun.

Joanne said...

That's a great picture of you guys (you can't even tell your smile's frozen on). Hearing about the snow in your front yard makes me miss going out to your house at Christmas time - our kids always loved how you had the deer, and also had so much fun setting up the luminarias.

Unknown said...

Mom...Add another post! I keep checking back! It looks great!