Monday, December 15, 2008

The Chandelier.

Our anniversary 2008!!  We spent the week in NYC.  We ate dinner at a favorite Italian restaurant named LaRivista.  It was so-o-o-o cold.  We took a bicycle taxi to minimize the freezing.  It was much romantic, faster and a whole lot warmer.  After dinner we went to Phantom at the Majestic.  I took a picture of the chandelier (before it fell)!!  I was impressed with the Director.  It was just enough different that it was really fun to see it again.  We saw it in December 1997 on our honeymoon in San Francisco and here we are 11 years later. Broadway is always the 'Right Ticket'.   You can tell my hair really didn't handle the drenching rain and the freezing wind but it made for a very cold evening so we took the bicycle taxi back to the Roosevelt and boy was I thankful for the ride. 

1 comment:

Joanne said...

How fun! I went to Phantom once in San Francisco when I was a teenager and loved it.

The bicycle taxi sounds adventurous.