Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jeff and Jamie (and Me)

Jeff said he would babysit me today while I tried out a pair of skiis at Sundance.  I am hoping Darcy will buy me something that I would luv a lotta for my birthday.  Jeff actually did a lotta 'waiting on me'.  It took me three tries to get down this run called 'Jamie's Run' to get in position for the video.  The problem was not as much falling down but trying to get up in the deep powder.  You can't see it so much in the video but it was deep.  Be sure and watch the girl about half way down-Jeff was trying to ski around her but stay in my picture.  I heard her yell 'Sorry' and I thought it was going to get ugly but he got by and I got my picture!!  It was so dang awesome.  Oh, just a side note - remember I was the one who taught him to ski....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the hot doggin' Jeff! I'm not to sure I miss the snow though!

Christine said...

I love the music! Wow a moose!? Arn't they mean?