Monday, January 26, 2009

Where Did it Go?

Jill, Kaden and I decided to try out the new snow on Monday morning.  It was fabulous, cold, powder--that was really deep.  I personally thought I could use the day to practice in this kind of snow because it really should be a priority to make sure you ski when it snows like this!  As we were skiing Jill and Kaden simultaneously went off this ledge into the deep powder and did a 'stop, whip lash, face first drop and roll' Chinese acrobatic something??  I seriously was laughing so dang hard because it couldn't have been funnier.  They did it at the exact same time.  Then Jill rolls over and says, 'both my skis came off'.  And we laughed some more.  Then as she was gathering all her equipment, she realized she was missing a ski.  You could feel the powder down to about 4 feet but the area was really pretty large where it could have been.  Jill spent about 5 minutes looking while I tried to control my laughter but, seriously, it was hilarious.  I finally took off my skis and started helping with the search even though I couldn't see because I was still laughing so hard.   

No comments: